Sunday 6 April 2008

Super Bad

2007-Comedy

In my search of the "Funniest Movie of '07" it boiled down to several films that was constantly mentioned. "Super Bad" was on top of that list. Although I already stated that "Hot Rod" was the funniest, it so far is the Standard of films that i view my reviews, so to put my money where my mouth is, to claim the Best, i have to see the competition.

Synopsis:
2 boys about to graduate High School, and in the top of their minds is but one thing, getting laid.
On this pursuit of that goal, they run into several problems with the law, drunks, and life experiences that challenge the 2 boys friendships, and loyalty.

All-in-All:
I found this film accomplishing its goal, it is funny, Witty, and charming. You get a sense of relating with the characters, and you actually root for their success. The character developments, and range of great supporting casts, its just that the plot, and general theme is done and tiring. I do love the ad-libbing by the 'regular' cast (40year old virgin, Knocked Up).

Riko's Rating: A

No comments: