Friday 11 April 2008

No Country For Old Men


2007-Drama-Manly

The more I think of this film, the more I miss the "Manly Year of '07" and to top it off, one of the most manliest dramas, 'No Country for Old Men' won the Oscars for Best Movie.

I cant believe I have never seen the film on theatre, and waited this long to view such masterpiece. I feel like the kid that was the last to be picked on the team.

Synopsis:

On of the greatest Cat and Mouse, Hunter and Prey movie to ever graze the silver screen. A man wondering the desserts found what would be the remains of a bad Drug Trade, finding a brief case full of money he is now the target of a twisted contract murderer. But the murderer has a lot more coming to him than expected.

All-in-All:

If you haven't seen this film then you must still be a child suckling on your mothers tit for nourishment. If so then who am I to force feed you solid food and vinegar. But if you are just lazy and or twisted enough to commence the suckling this film will have you grow chest hair in the most unlikely areas (non-chest). Poof! now your a man.

Riko's Rating: A+

No comments: