Saturday 3 May 2008

Beowulf

2007-Action/Animation
This verifies the claim that 2007 was the Manliest year for movies.
Its amazes me that I took this long to view such a film. Possibly due to everyone telling me that I NEED TO SEE this film! I guess I hated being classified and being placed on a 'Riko would love this cuz he's predictable'. I piss on this notion so i rejected their references and demands like i resisted all their mothers advances!
Synopsis:
Beowulf is a traveling adventurer, he feasts, he kills, and penetrates women with reckless abandon. He is summoned to kill a Grendel that haunts the kingdom which sets fates calling for this warriors destiny.

All-in-All:
The universal understating of Beowulf is that god took a dookie. In this dookie is our solar system floating in the wet toilet bowl we call a Galaxy. Beowulf will be the conqueror of anything out of gods anus.
Everything in this film was perfect. Voice acting; superb. Animation at some moments looked real, the only distracting moment was when we are greeted with Angelina Jolie, sure she is a wet dream manifested to skin and lips, but it takes away from the rest of the film and reminding viewers this is animated.
I love this film. Nuff Said.
Riko's Rating: A+

No comments: