Friday 7 March 2008

Stipulation on the Minotaur

1) Due to my Netflix situation of them dicking me around and not supplying me with a proper stream of movies/entertainment only i realy know that the majority of my reviews are videos i've already own/borrow/just bought. So yea dont be missled on the constant Views on my feed, its all smoke and mirrors, lesson: Netflix sucks Euro-Donkeys.

2) For me it takes a long time to finish an Anime Series (especialy the ones that have over 15 empisodes). so from now on, I'll keep the Anime/TV series to more of an organized viewing.
Meaning i'll start one series meeting it with a quick blog of what it is, and a final blog once i finish the series.

This month i've already started with "Heat Guy J" season 1.
So far nothing 'Amazing' but i do enjoy the music, a techno/old scottish blend, and the art style is smooth and.... well... stylish.
My Brother bought this film and claims it to be good. so i've come to test his credibility.

No comments: